In order to manually switch your gig deposits to Moves, you will need to log in to your chosen gig platform and edit your banking information or payment method.
Each gig platform may have slightly different instructions for you to change your banking information.
Keep in mind:
- In order to update your banking information, you may be asked to re-enter your password
- Remember to save your changes!
- Some platforms may disable instant payouts for several days after your banking information has been verified for security purposes
- Some platforms, like Grubhub, may require you obtain a bank letter from Moves -- if this is the case, simply email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to provide that for you
- Please note: Grubhub instant payouts are not supported by the Moves Spending Account and will be rejected if initiated. However, regular weekly payouts are accepted and count towards your Cash Advance eligibility
For further information, please reference the gig platforms’ support center articles or reach out to our support team and we’ll do our best to find you the right solution!