Moves serves to eliminate the need to juggle multiple bank accounts and streamlines the sporadic nature of your gig business into one convenient, easy-to-use Spending Account.
By setting up your gig deposits with Moves:
- You’ll have a better understanding of your money, including your past earnings, current available balance, and expected payouts (income that has not yet been paid out by your gig apps)
- Income deposited via instant payouts will count towards your Cash Advance eligibility. The more you deposit, the greater the cash advance that you could receive!
- Money spent via your Moves Card will be eligible for cash-back rewards tailored specifically for gig workers!
Instructions for setting up your weekly and instant deposits can be found in the first tab below.
Setting up your gig deposits FAQ:
To be eligible for a Cash Advance, you will need to link your weekly and instant payouts to Moves.
To link your weekly deposits to Moves:
- After you have connected your gig apps to Moves, navigate to the 'Cash' tab in the Moves app
- Click the 'Add Funds' button
- Click on the 'Direct Deposits' button at the top of the list
- Select the gig app in which you want to switch your weekly deposits
- Follow the prompts to proceed (some apps may require further verification)
To link your instant deposits to Moves:
Click here for instructions for all Moves-supported gig apps.