To accept a Cash Advance from Moves, you will first need to link your gig deposits to your Moves Spending account. Once you have deposited a minimum amount of $400 in gig deposits within a 4 week time-frame, you will begin to qualify for a Cash Advance.
You are only able to have one Cash Advance at a time. You are welcome to repay your Cash Advance at any time, without penalty. Once your final payment has been processed, you can request your next Cash Advance after 5 days.
Cash Advance FAQ:
- Navigate to the Cash tab in the Moves app
- Click the Cash Advance button near the top of the screen
- Kindly take note of your Gig Deposit Trend on the screen
When your Gig Deposit Trend reaches $100/week, you will automatically be eligible for the first tier of Cash Advances.
Once you are eligible to request a Cash Advance, you can request it directly from the app and it will be instantly deposited into your Moves Spending Account!
Payments for your Cash Advance will begin automatically 7 days from the funding date. Payments will continue, weekly, for up to 10 weeks, or until the entire balance is repaid.
If you want to get ahead of your payments, pay off your entire cash advance, or just catch up, you can use the Pay Early button in the Cash tab by clicking here. To find the Pay Early button in the Moves app:
- Navigate to your Cash Advance from the “Cash” tab on the Moves app
- Kindly take note of the dark button that says “Pay Early”
- Click on the button and follow the prompts to set up your payment. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after
- Our team will process the payment within 1 business day